April 2012 Weddings
Options

Missing the last few days

Hey everyone just wanted to let you all know that I havent been completely missing the last few days. Im sick and just havent been able to sit in front of the computer for more than a moment or two. Im hoping to be back to normal soon. Ive missed chatting here with all of you and just wanted to let you all know I wasnt MIA lol.
Photobucket
April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!

Re: Missing the last few days

• Options
    Aww bummer :( I was sick last week and it totally kicked my butt! I hope you feel better soon!
    ~Melissa Photobucket
  • Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    Lame! Being sick sucks. I have immune system problems,so I am sick a lot.

Feel better!!!!
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    That's no fun, hope you feel better soon!
  • Options

sux.... Im sick too, but with me is the other way around lol... Since i havent been able to go to work i get the laptop when im awake and catch up on the knot... Just went to the Dr. today and it seems its a viral thing....  I guess is all over the country! lol.... oh well. Get well soon!

April 2012 October siggy challenge Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies finally starting to feel a bit better today. I actually could read all the posts for today without getting dizzy or feeling sick. YAY!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards