Washington-Seattle
Options

Special Request

Does anyone live really near the IKEA in Seattle? They have these "throws" and I think they would make great surrogate christmas tree skirts.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80089927

WDYT? There's no way that I'd be able to get down there anytime soon and they aren't available for online shopping. :( Boo!

If anyone would be willing to pick some up for me and I'd be willing to get them money and pay for shipping..... Anytakers?

Re: Special Request

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm not near the IKEA...sorry. But I swear I saw something like that at Ross yesterday when I was looking for cookie cutters. Are you near a ross at all?
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • Options
    mgswartmgswart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, there's a Ross and a TJ Maxx in B'ham. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck! hopefully they have similar or the same sutff as the one I was at. If there's a big lots you could always check that out too!
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • Options
    mgswartmgswart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooo.... I always forget about Big Lots! Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually need to go to IKEA on Saturday. Drop me an email at jodyajohnson at gmail dot com if you'd like me to pick some stuff up for you.

I hate going to the post office, though, so I'd prefer to just meet up and hand them off. I live in Seattle and work on the Eastside, so it would be easy enough for me to swing by and meet you somewhere.
  • Options
    mgswartmgswart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for the offer. I think I'm going to look at Target tonight and hopefully get something there. I live in Lynden (4 miles from Canadian border). There's not really anywhere that I could meet up with you. If I drive that far, I might as well go myself. Thanks though!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OH, well in that case I can certainly mail them. :) I just figured it would be easier to meet up but I guess not considering where you live. Anyway, we'll go Saturday evening probably so just try to let me know before then if you still need them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you an IKEA employee pushing tree skirts on the knot? Sounds like a vendor to me... Cha Cha CHAAAAAA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards