Wedding Woes
Options

s/o Ignoring on the Knut

sucks now. 

Before, you had no idea that person posted, ever.

Now it shows a purple line with the note that [name] is blocked where their post is.

Re: s/o Ignoring on the Knut

• Options
    who do you have blocked?

i also prefer the old way to ignore someone, when you had no idea they posted anything, ever. but really, i'd just rather ignore someone without the tool. i get curious to see what people say. it gets slow sometimes!
  • Options
    I discovered it when that weirdo NYCguysview, I put that troll on ignore.
  • Options
    I put that one OFaceisadumbass on ignore, meh.

Also....I can't remember putting anyone else on ignore...maybe.
  • Options
    Okay, I started to type that I've had 3 people on ignore.  Then I remember another, so it was 4. Then I remembered another, so it was 5.

So apparently, I've ignored/blocked a lot of people on here at one time or another.  
  • Options
    I have, on occasion, written someone's name on a post-it as a mental reminder not to open his or her posts until after I pooped or whatever.

That's always how I end up ignoring.
  • Options
    I bet you ignored me at one time, in fact I'm fairly sure you might have....or I'm crazy.

Or wrong, which of course would be the first time THAT has ever happened.
  • Options
    GB, that is absolutely hysterical.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_so-ignoring-on-the-knut?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:4ebb0ec0-ebd6-4af3-b642-6120c0bec003Post:e382a730-4ea7-4eef-ba67-2e6a6abadb06">Re: s/o Ignoring on the Knut</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have, on occasion, written someone's name on a post-it as a mental reminder not to open his or her posts until after I pooped or whatever. That's always how I end up ignoring.
    Posted by GBCK[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL - this is so me right this very second.   I'm sure I'll be less pop-off-y when I come back from the restroom.</div>
  • Options
    I have to confess a former knottie (L&Ler I believe) taught me that--from before there wee ignore options.

And spawned the phrase "post-it-worthy-c*nt".
    Which those of us who are still in contact from those days still throw around.
  • Options
    Nope, O-face, not you.  You know, you're too hard on yourself.  There's a difference between people who can admit they didn't think of something from a different angle and people who willfilly remain ignorant on a subject.  Nobody knows everything, though I try really hard at it.  :D
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_so-ignoring-on-the-knut?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:4ebb0ec0-ebd6-4af3-b642-6120c0bec003Post:d1920f6a-9f4a-42f4-9b92-d4286d46c2b0">Re: s/o Ignoring on the Knut</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to confess a former knottie (L&Ler I believe) taught me that--from before there wee ignore options. And spawned the phrase "post-it-worthy-c*nt". Which those of us who are still in contact from those days still throw around.
    Posted by GBCK[/QUOTE]

<div>*adding to internet lexicon for usage*</div>
  • Options
    GB made me snort water.  That's funny.

The NYCguy was my only attempt at ignore, but it didn't last long.
  • Options
    I do it mostly to ingratiate myself with people.  But I might add that you are not the first nor last person to say I'm too hard on myself.  Nope.  Nope-ity nope.
  • Options
    I'm too nosey/lazy to put people on ignore. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_so-ignoring-on-the-knut?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:4ebb0ec0-ebd6-4af3-b642-6120c0bec003Post:89584d4a-5f88-4809-abc8-431005711317">Re: s/o Ignoring on the Knut</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm too nosey/lazy to put people on ignore. 
    Posted by zsazsa-stl[/QUOTE]
     Yep.
  • Options
    Freaking name more names, Varuna!

Like Flo, I also need to use the restroom.  It has been since Monday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards