Wedding Woes
Options

see what i mean?

Dear Amy: I was in a relationship with "Steve" for about a year. Then one day, while we were still together he showed up at work with another woman. They both had hickeys on their necks, and they were holding hands.

One of my friends/co-workers confronted them, asking if they were dating, and the woman said, "Of course!" I was devastated.

Several months passed, and then I finally got the courage to talk to him about it. He told me he was stupid to do it, that he had messed up badly, and that he would like another chance. I gave him that chance, and a couple of months later, his ex-girlfriend got out of jail. He broke up with me again — this time for her.

She has a bad reputation for messing with people, so I told him, "If she breaks up with you again, don't bother coming back." Now he's acting really sweet and saying that I'm the only girl on his mind and that he wants the two of us to work things out. He says he has messed up but he wants to change.

Amy, my feelings for him burn like the heat of one thousand suns. I feel as if I'm completely lost in a forest of love. I want him back, but I don't want to be hurt again by the man I love. What should I do?

Lost in the Forest

Re: see what i mean?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards