Shun me if you will

but I'm wearing boyfriend jeans today.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Shun me if you will

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As long as you're not wearing them under a skirt, I think you're okay.
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, no. This isn't Friday Outfit, Take 2.

I'm wearing them with a black 3/4 cotton tee, a funkly necklace and gold flats.

These jeans are so comfortable. I feel like I can actually move in them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I've wondered how those asctually feel on. I'm over bootcut/flare leg. OVER! OVER! OVER!!

"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They're super comfortable. Total contrast to skinny jeans, which I wear quite a bit.

I wasn't sure about them but my mom convinced me to get something 'different', and she's a big boyfriend jeans fan.

They look cute with flats, sandals and heels, and like I said, you can actually move in them. You could probably pair them with one of your Talbots cropped jackets and a pair of heels and have a cute outfit!
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_shun-will?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:52729592-fc74-4527-8b80-9370da2c3a91Post:c31446e8-23c6-4f97-80c1-25b48381d610">Re: Shun me if you will</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've wondered how those asctually feel on. I'm over bootcut/flare leg. OVER! OVER! OVER!!
    Posted by HookaPants[/QUOTE]

Whatever. boot cut jeans are the only kind of pants that don't make me look frumpy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It must be my hips and thighs, but bootcut jeans always look weird on me.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a little waist, huge hips and thighs, and I'm knock-kneed. So most pants look weird on me. I agree, not everybody should wear them, but they balance me out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know they're supposed to balance, but it doesn't work on me. Then again, my body is deformed. Ah, the perils of being 5'2 with curves and a short waist and neck.

I look like someone mooshed me.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm lucky to be tall, but having the small waist and thick thighs is always a challenge.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL!

Short neck? You don't have a short neck. Or maybe I have a short neck too. But I'm 5'9".

And another thing. WHY are all tops for adults belly-button length? Why is it so hard to find a shirt that comes all the way down my stomach? Do you have that problem?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, not really. Once in a while I'll try on a top and it'll be a bit of a crop top.

I like things to hit at my hips. Lately I've really found that things are excessively long. They're usually ok for me, but for my more petite friends (5'6" and under), shirts sometimes come down way past the hips.

Also, my boobs aren't as big as they used to be, which seems to help the length of things.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My hips (the tops) are above the bottom of my belly, and that's where I like my shirts to fall.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you finding that with all brands? Or just certain ones?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Old Navy makes longer tops.

PZI Jeans can be customized. Their customer service can be spotty, but I like them.

My pants always fold at the waistband. Low rise jeans come up to my bellybutton. Yes, low rise.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm finding it with most. I get lucky, but not by brand, just by piece.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards