Wedding Woes

makeup review

i joined the bzzagent after zsa's notice about it, and they sent me a covergirl natureluxe foundation to discuss.

it's a little heavier than what i normally wear, but then again, i normally wear a tinted moisturizer, which offers no coverage.  it blends nicely, and i like that it has spf 10.  i ESPECIALLY like the packaging, which allows it to stand upside down -- no waste!

they sent me a natureluxe gloss balm in coral, which looks hilariously orange on me.  it is really light and has a hint of color, and it goes on beautifully.  this gloss whore is DEFINITELY buying this in color that is more berry.

Re: makeup review

• edited December 2011
    So, how does this work? I like free stuff.
  • zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Nola - You sign up and fill out a big profile and surverys and then they pair you up various marketing campaigns based on your profile with the promise that you tell people about your experience (good or bad) and report back to them about what you said and how people reacted, if you think other people will buy based on your experience, etc.  Sometimes they give you coupons to pass along.

I wish I would have gotten this campaign.  This lip gloss sounds much better than the crappy lip gunk that I got.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks. I will check it out tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards