Wedding Woes
Options

kid-related post

I never get to do these....

So, our friends have the happiest baby in the whole planet. Last time we had an entire discussion about how she would have some teeth ready for me to see this visit. Baby C still has no teeth - she didn't make any teeth for me. That is one baby I would steal. Good baby.

Her older sister is funny. We were doing fireworks and I bent down to be eye-level with her, and she bent down, immitating me. I forget that about kids.....they do that. With everything. Also a good kid.

My H's cousin has the most duh-faced kids you are ever seen. I sure hope they turn out smarter than they look. Her youngest kid cries at every. damn. thing. It was wearing me out. I do not like her kids. Or her idiot husband. He was standing with the door open and I told him to close it. He was all, "Leave it open?" MFer...my dog is going to get out.

My niece has learned to do cartwheels and she does them CONSTANTLY. Indoors and out. That was driving me BSC. I would ask for a moment of peace, Jake would seek revuge in my lap and I would get bum rushed by all the kids. They rush him every time he is still. He'll sleep for like, two days after that visit. If I never see another cartwheel......seriously. Constantly.

Niece's BFF is gorgeous. Her daddy is in for some heartache.

My nephew wants a $400 lego kit....but it is has been discontinued. I said I'd get it for him, but finding one would be hard. I figure they'll release another thing and he'll want that and we can get that. I mean, $400 is a lot, but this kid deals with cartwheels McGee as his little sister and is the best kid on the planet. I would steal him and Baby C and call it a day.

Re: kid-related post

• Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    "My H's cousin has the most duh-faced kids you are ever seen. I sure hope they turn out smarter than they look. Her youngest kid cries at every. damn. thing. It was wearing me out. I do not like her kids. Or her idiot husband. He was standing with the door open and I told him to close it. He was all, "Leave it open?" MFer...my dog is going to get out."

This sounds like SIL's kids. And NBIL.

We were going to do the grandkid picture at the fire house, because there was actually a clean, uncluttered spot with good light. Not a gorgeous setting, but acceptable. They couldn't go, because it would be "too loud" for the little one. (??? 99% of the time it's the quietest place in town.)  Yesterday, she wanted to bring the whole brood over to the fire house, just for fun. WTF.

Also? While they were taking the actual pictures in the cluttered house, in front of the beautiful air conditioning vent? Middle nephew (just turned 3) went to his room and started crying and saying he was a bad boy. Apparently this is because H had told Dex that he was doing a good job smiling for the pictures and neglected to tell Nephew the same thing. Thicker skin, they all need it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards