Wedding Woes
Options

ack

my sides are killing me!

I bought zumba for the Wii this weekend. It kicks my ass.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ack

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zumba looks like tons of fun. 
  • Options
    SposatiSposati member
    edited December 2011
    Nice! I have it on xbox, and I LOVE it. But you're right, it really kicks your butt. 20 minutes of Zumba, and I feel like I've worked out for 2 hours.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hell, I can't even do 20 minutes. I feel like a big fat FAIL when I'm huffing and puffing at 10 minutes Embarassed
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I went to a live Zumba class ONCE and was so confused, I felt like I couldn't get the hang of what everyone else was doing.  I was like a bad SNL skit.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heffa that's me mostly, except it has a super-slow-for-the-mentally-handicapped tutorial that walks you through the steps. Then it's like, "Oh, great, you can put one foot in front of the other. NOW SWING YOUR WHOLE BODY AROUND LIKE A LUNATIC ON FIRE" Like it goes from easy to WTF in less than a second. Even H was all, "What the HELL?"
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure most people start out feeling like idiots.  I can't imagine just jumping in at 100%.
  • Options
    SposatiSposati member
    edited December 2011
    Whoa whoa whoa....there's a tutorial? Yeah, if you only saw me attempting to do these moves, you'd be DED. I'm going to go find this magical tutorial...

I will say my biggest complaint is that the game is not as user friendly (at least on xobx) as my other fitness games. Most others do mini-tutorials before each new lesson, and it's a progressive development of skills. The xbox Zumba just kinda throws you into the mix with no explanation nor stretch/cool down time.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On the Wii version there's a tutorial. It's the only thing that kept me from saying eff it and taking the whole thing back to Game Stop.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards