Washington-Seattle
Options

Epic adventure of our rehearsal dinner..& Checks! (and more..long)

Sooo yesterday night was our rehearsal dinner & wine tasting.  First the weather turned from Sun to an absolute terrential downpour, thunder, heavey rain. so we moved it inside which was good.

I live in the super far north end up above monroe (basically BFE) and the one road to get to my house was closed.  being that we are so remote, there were no "Detour" signs and an hour after it was to start, the Caterer wasnt there, the Pastor wasn't there and the presenter from the Winery wasnt there, and a bridesmaid was MIA.

2 hours later, everyone arrived after dad went looking for everyone to direct them around the lake to get them to the house.

then we get started, having tons of fun and BAM the power went out... haha. man, this was such an adventure with the weather, no power, people missing... but it was soi much fun to learn all about wines, and have fun with my bridesmaids :)

Thank you guys all so much for the last year of youor help and advice on all my breakdowns :)  less than 24 hours to go~!

SHOES:
Was wearing polka dot flats and today i bought Red Chucks (converse Chuck Taylors) yessss :)

Bye Guys (For Now)  be back on the 28th!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards