Washington-Seattle
Options

Sarack- Did you survive Old Navy?

Just thinking about you this morning. Did you get everything you needed?

Did anyone else go and get some good finds? :)

Re: Sarack- Did you survive Old Navy?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    haha, we woke up and left the house to go.. but FI decided it was a waste and he didn't think our guests would use them. SO we went grocery shopping instead! We were out of our house by 640 to go! damn FI! But, he is probably right. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, it's a cute idea but a lot of money and you might end up with some extras. Also, if poeple take them home they might not actually wear them again anyway. Well, way to get up early and get something accomplished. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I was thinking about you too.  Way to be productive at any rate.  Your FI is probably right, but I understand how hard it is to resist such a cute idea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really wanted to do that too... I haven't yet and probably won't now that they are more than $1.00... I love the idea so much though! 

• Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didnt go to old navy to buy a flip flop basket but my shower is tomorrow and what I got didnt fit (too big YAY!) so I had to return it for something else. I figured alll the halabaloo would be over by eleven. But we I got there there was still tons of flip flops I got 5 pairs and I only had to wait in line like 5 min if that :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's great Alyssa! :) Have a great time at your shower!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards