Washington-Seattle
Options

Open Letter Tuesday

Wanna give thanks or vent "anonymously"?
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Open Letter Tuesday

• Options
    Dear BMs/MOHs in charge of Bridal Showers,
    I have an irrational irritation with some of you.  If you are going to describe a Shower as Tea-themed on the invite, you really need to follow through with that theme.  I like dressing up for Teas, but a potluck style Shower is not a Tea, and I try to plan my outfit according to the invitation.  Thankfully I asked another guest more in the know of the upcoming Shower, so I will not show up in my fuller skirt Tea-style dress and look out of place.  So put more thought into the invitation....  mkay?
    ~Picky Shower Guest who had a REAL Tea Brial Shower
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
  • Options
    Hahaha poor M. I get it though.

Dear Mike's Amazing Cakes,

You might want to hire a better consultant instead of one who calls a client an idiot behind his back to 2 potential clients. If you are talking shiit about him whythefuck would I think you wouldn't do the same to me? Also your modeled chocolate is $65 a figure? Are you out of your minds?! They are an inch high.... Lastly, when we are planning on buying a wedding cake please refrain from bittching about your divorce and how stupid weddings are to us. Thanks-

A no longer interested potential client.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    sparent:  I would be leaving bad reviews on MAC all over the internetz if I were you.  So sorry you had such a crappy experience :(
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
  • Options
    Dear Mother of the bride
    Can you please stop complaining about how much my wedding is going to cost me? Stop trying to convince me to elope but then two breaths later expecting ALL of the traditional things that are involved in a wedding (not seeing eachother before the ceremony, dances, etc.). Please stop being convinced that it is possible to do a cheaper wedding when my wedding is only going to be about $10k as it is, but adding more and more of your friends and coworkers to my guest list.

Thanks!
    the Bride
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dear Alaska Airlines,

Why is my flight delayed.   I really don't like sitting in the Newark airport.  I want to be on my way home.   While the business trip was good I have 0 interest in sitting in the airport forever.   Luckily I have lots of reading to catch up on (both online and off).

Thanks
    D

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Newark is the wrost airport to be stuck at. Mymomo once booked me a flight with a 14 hr layover x.x

I know your pain Dawnie!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yeah there are some airports where I don't mind having a layover.  Newark is not one of them.   Especially the B terminal that Alaska flies out of.  There is no good food or shops there.    

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Dear intern Coworker:

Please stop talking to yourself. We all know you spend your days reading articles and comments on the internet. You don't have to read those out loud. Also, next time you go on youtube, please remember to put on headphones before pressing play.

~Someone who would like to work
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards