Washington-Seattle
Options

Who's Marrying You???

My officiant isn't that efficient.... he is uncomfortable marrying the FI and I because a long, long, long time ago him and I went on a date.... I'm saying, 6 years ago, way before FI.... He's married now, to one of my friends, I just don't know how he can be uncomfortable.... FI is perfectly comfortable with it, I am completely comfortable with it, so I just don't get it!!!

Our problem is, we were really relying on him to marry us, for little to no cost at all.  So now we have an unexpected cost that we didn't budget in.  So I am hoping that we will find someone that will marry us, and not charge an arm and a leg.  I am trying really hard not to let this affect my happy go lucky mood, but this is the one thing that we must have to get married....  

So Who's Marrying You.... and can I have there info?? Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Who's Marrying You???

• Options
    sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure what my parent's pastor is charging. But you can always get a friend ordanied if you want to go that route.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Mary McDonald from marryinseattle.com. Her rates are very low IMO, compared to the market. She is however, non-religious....not what your looking for. But she will customize/personalize a ceremony exactly how you want it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    zoiesmurfzoiesmurf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what he charges as he is a family friend, and my stepdad took care of the cost, but we are being married by Mike Rohrback. He is a pastor. His email is mike@runtowin.com. He's a lot of fun to work with, and is comfortable tailoring the ceremony to what you want. Smile
    December 2011 Weddings September Siggy: Shoes
    Vintage shoes I found at an antique store about 10 years ago :)

CIMG0051

Retro/Vintage Siggy Challenge: Favorite Vintage Movie
    sabrina

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    reverend ray! He is the greatest!
    www.reverendray.com
    I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever
  • Options
    fignewton219fignewton219 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having a close friend of ours marry us. He's getting ordained online.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards