Wedding Woes
Options

I'm here...

I'm queer. Well, not really. But I am yay for gay ;)

My quick update on FB pretty much captures the nature of my visit. I'm happy to answer any questions, but can't think of anything of value to add on the subject right now.

Catching up:

- skin issues: I'm having mine. Since I was 13 I've had recurring bouts of perioral dermatitis. It's like a mix of acne and eczema. It's as fun as it sounds.

- vag issues: Said dermatological condition requires antibiotics. I took the first one yesterday and told H, "Here's to my upcoming yeast infection!"

- doc issues: I need to go see derm, as the other med for this issue is a cream and my batch has expired. ::pours one out for DG::

- house issues: Our garage door broke last night. Our landlord took his apart, trying to find a replacement part for our opener in his. I swear, we have the best landlord ever. The units are different, so we are waiting on a new opener.

- man issues: 1) My mom's new oncologist is fuckinghot. I'd climb him like a tree until my legs gave out. 2) On the stretch from SNA to DFW I sat next to the hottest dude. He was all ripped and hairy and I thought to myself, "That's the type of dude who totally gets chicks pregnant."

TV: Oh, I missed my TV so much. Today there is a Jersey Shore marathon on and I would love nothing more than to be in bed, watching those orange drunkards.

I am a milltionty times over happy to be home. Not being b1tched at and picked apart 24/7 is a really nice breather. H got the new stereo put in my car, so my ride is all fly and tight. He also bathed the dogs and shampooed the carpets while I was away. I came home to a clean house and fresh sheets on the bed. He hooked me up. Seriously, best husband material with this guy. I know I wear that out, but he really takes the cake.

Re: I'm here...

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boo to skin issues, but YAY for Mr. Min being OSSUM!   I'm glad you're home and happy to be there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mrs. conn - the skin issue is totally triggered by stress. I am surpirised Mr. Perioral Dermatitis took this long to show up.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh.  Skin issues.  I wish they were only for teens.  I hope you find a solution soon, that's horrible.

Also, I love oggling hot guys.  Of course climbing them?  Not so much.   I'm too short for that.

And...sounds like a bad gear set, here's to a quick fix to your opener.

And *hugs* for good measure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_im-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68b9ec0e-9284-445b-816f-abda0925e8d3Post:5034b74d-fc48-479e-b920-9625b0c23a40">Re: I'm here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]mrs. conn - the skin issue is totally triggered by stress. I am surpirised Mr. Perioral Dermatitis took this long to show up.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

That sucks.  :( 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OFace - there was a broken part inside. It was made of plastic and seemingly succumed to old age. Landlord is looking for a replacement part. I am guessing we'll get a whole new opener, as things these days are made to be replaced, not repaired.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay for being back!  peppertony is the best; we know, we know.

i used to have this superhot pharmacist.  i LOVED going to see him but i hate handing over my scrips.  "HELLO HOTNESS ... i have a bacterial infection."
  • Options
    ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_im-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:68b9ec0e-9284-445b-816f-abda0925e8d3Post:e2227cbc-1b52-447e-b8fe-f9eb8f8ceafa">Re: I'm here...</a>:
    [QUOTE] Of course climbing them?  Not so much.   I'm too short for that. Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?  Short girls are made for climbing.  A 5'10 chick can't climb a 5'10 man.  Sure, she can carry him around like a cave woman and ride him like a wild bronco but she can not climb him.  That is for us short ladies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_im-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:68b9ec0e-9284-445b-816f-abda0925e8d3Post:063fbf8e-f57c-4901-9450-2f865bf10b59">Re: I'm here...</a>:
    [QUOTE] i used to have this superhot pharmacist.  i LOVED going to see him but i hate handing over my scrips.  "HELLO HOTNESS ... i have a bacterial infection."
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

You know this is how I feel about Dr. HS. I only want him to see the hot version of me...but he's seen me on day 3 of appendicitis. I don't think you can come back from that.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Busy, I'll leave the guy climbing to you then.  They're all yours!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My derm is super weird. I'm excited to see him again. There is nothing hot about him, but I love his little Asberger's ways.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

O, I'm not attracted to tall men in general so it's a non-issue for me.  Hubby is 5'6. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    uh i am confused here. are you engaged? because if you are you need to rethink it. There is no reason to talk or think like that if you are with the love of your life. i f you have thoughts like that there may be some underlining issues with your relationship
    image handsome boy modeling school was the best 60 dollars I ever spent. If it wasn't for handsome boy modeling scholl I would not be the modle I am today.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahahahaha @ Watson who thinks engaged/married = blind.  hahahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_im-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:68b9ec0e-9284-445b-816f-abda0925e8d3Post:ab5db919-396a-466a-83a0-e590ce95da15">Re: I'm here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]uh i am confused here. are you engaged? because if you are you need to rethink it. There is no reason to talk or think like that if you are with the love of your life. i f you have thoughts like that there may be some underlining issues with your relationship
    Posted by watson wedding2011[/QUOTE]

Yes, Mr. Min should run far, far away from you because you admire good looking men.  Your marriage is DOOMED!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah...because Mr. MinM never looks at other women and thinks they are attractive. NEVAR.

Idiot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sisn't say that! what I met, was you admitted to wanting to F**** some one else. that is not a healthy relationship thought that should cross your mind.
    image handsome boy modeling school was the best 60 dollars I ever spent. If it wasn't for handsome boy modeling scholl I would not be the modle I am today.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad your back, but you better watch those underlining issues.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not like she pulled out a vibrator and started pleasuring herself in the plane while staring at Mr.Fur Muscles.  Calm down lady, she loves and adores her husband.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WHAT IF I HAD DONE THAT, BUSY? HUH?

Mr. MinM would push me under a bus if it meant a chance to bang Jessica Biel. Should I call my divorce lawyer before or after lunch?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Better call before Min.  The sooner, the better.  You need to get out of this horrible marriage where you both adore each other but can also appreciate the opposite sex.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Min, I strongly suggest to save your marriage that you do the following:

1- Go online and print a face shot of Ms.Beil
    2-Cut  the face out and staple it to a paper plate
    3-Take a large rubber band and cut it once
    4-Staple each end of the rubber band to opposite sides of the plate
    5-attach your new Ms. Beil mask to your face
    6-Mount your husband, just as he is about to climax beat him about the face while screaming

You have now cured your husband from his J. Beil infatuation.  He will see her and cry from the painful flashbacks. 
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i can't stop laughing at "fur muscles."  i think i'm going to go lie down for the rest of the day and just giggle to myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards