Washington-Seattle

Old Skool Rant & Rave Friday

I miss doing these every week :)

And GO!!!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Old Skool Rant & Rave Friday

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  My dad is being a F***ING selfish douchbag jerk and acting like a drama queen 15 year old girl.  And my grandpa (Mom's side) is undergoing care from Hospice, and probably won't be around this time next week, he's been having health problems for the last two years so it isn't a huge shock, but still a bummer.

Rave:  My MOH and two of my BMs are buying/ordering their BM dresses tomorrow!  And my FSIL (other BM) will be ordering hers tomorrow too, just in NYC instead of Seattle with us.

Rave #2:  I think we have our RD location/catering picked out.  Just fine tuning the menu right now.  I can't wait for our Cinco de Mayo themed RD!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011
    Doesn't it seem like we don't really do any of our old traditions anymore......This board has died down so much! Maybe it is just the off-season or something....

Rant:I have a lot of homework that I have to do this weekend, but I also have so much other stuff to do this weekend!!!! I have to work on Sunday and on Monday (monday is usually part of my weekend) and I have another meeting on Saturday so I don't really know how I am going to get it all done.....SUCKY!!!! I guess the little extra money will be nice though.

Rave: FI works in Construction/Remodel, which is a really up and down business since the economy crashed...and He is has been sitting home for the last three weeks without any work, but he just found out he will have work for the whole week next week! :) Any one need any remodeling or small odd jobs done around the house? He can do everything. :) haha.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Agreed ladies, I miss our old stuff :o)

RANT: I injured my back randomly, spontaneously, about a month ago. Lots of pain, still not better and I'm only working half days because of it. I'm waiting for preauthorization from  my insurance company to get an MRI. I want to get better :o)

RAVE: My second BM picked out her dress yesterday! Super cute, from DB. Here's the link, but she's getting it in black:

http://tinyurl.com/2cseo5n

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

OMG! One more rave...

100 Days To Go!!! Crazy... we'll be in double digits tomorrow!

Anniversary
  • Sweet_AdelineSweet_Adeline member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  With full time school, full time work, full time mom, and wedding planning... I feel like my head is going to explode.  I cannot wait for the semester to be over so I have a little less on my plate.

Rave:  The only thing I've got in the way of a rave is that it's finally Friday, thank goodness!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards