Washington-Seattle
Options

The Loft - Bothell

Has anyone used them? I'm still gathering information and their venue price seemed awesome. I was totally jazzed but then a friend of mine got a quote that was $10,000 for 100 people. I just feel like that can't be right. Anyone?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Loft - Bothell

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked on their website and it looked like the rental prices ranged from $400-$1350 depending on the day of the week. Maybe your friends quote included all of the food or something, that still seems pretty high to me though.
    My Planning Bio image
    176 invited image 92 Joinin in image 56 Missin out image 29 Slackers image RSVP Date: August 27th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it did include food and everything and, after emailing my planner, she told me that caterers pretty much always start high and work down from there. So I think I can relax a little.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    crystalbleucrystalbleu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that's pretty accurate for The Loft. They quoted me roughly $15,000 for 175-200 guests. That included the rental for the space ($1350 for a Saturady in August) and the appetizers, dinner buffet, drinks and service. I didn't end up going with them but the space is beautiful. The only weird thing is that it's located in the same plaza as a bunch of office/corporate buildings but if that doesn't bother you then it's a really great deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards