Wedding Woes
Options

If you shop on Black Friday

A friend e-mail a spreadsheet to me of all the stores and deals.  Each store has its own tab and it's broken down by department.  There's also links to some of the products.

If you want it, give me your email on here or FB mail me. 

It's quite extensive and helpful.  I wasn't thinking about going out on Black Friday, but I might now because I've seen some really good deals on the spreadsheet. 

Re: If you shop on Black Friday

• Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    is your friend an extreme couponer?
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have the patience for it, but I appreciate the offer! :)
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_shop-black-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:6ace1509-be4d-448b-abc2-258181572a0cPost:e9c43436-f296-46ad-805e-16314042d81a">Re: If you shop on Black Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]is your friend an extreme couponer?
    Posted by *Barbie*[/QUOTE]

She got it from a friend of hers.   :) All I know is that it is insane, but also helpful.

I'm glad someone else is crazy enough to do it.  I could never even fathom putting something like that together.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd rather shoot myself in the face than deal with that mess.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_shop-black-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:6ace1509-be4d-448b-abc2-258181572a0cPost:478257ee-625e-4689-8d4c-8e1a188e4757">Re: If you shop on Black Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd rather shoot myself in the face than deal with that mess.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

The only place I've gotten really good deals is Kohls. 

Other than that, Cyber Monday is where it's at IMO.

I usually only go out on Black Friday with my MIL when we do Thanksgiving with them.

I might go out mid-day on Friday to Target.  Maybe it won't be so crazy since they are opening at midnight.
  • Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    edited December 2011
    I go out every year wtih my mom and sister(s-in law).  I have been checking the ads for a few weeks at blackfriday.gottadeal.com.

This is the first year I have absolutely nothing on my list to get that morning.  I'll just be helping everyone else get their stuff.  I want to see the spreadsheet.  I'll email you.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    edited December 2011
    I'm more of a cybermonday-er but I'll FB you because, hey, could do it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only thing I need is a gas oven. But I don't get off work until 12:15 so I'm hoping I can make it to Sears in time for the 40-50% off appliance door buster!
    I work 2:45am to 12:15pm that day. It's inhumane!
  • Options
    Leg de NicoLeg de Nico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_shop-black-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:6ace1509-be4d-448b-abc2-258181572a0cPost:478257ee-625e-4689-8d4c-8e1a188e4757">Re: If you shop on Black Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd rather shoot myself in the face than deal with that mess.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

<div>You shoot me, I'll shoot you.  There's no way that isht is happening.  I'll be snuggled in my bed.</div>
    aka: nicoleg1982
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Crowds are manageable by 2pm, because they're all passed out at home by then.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SIL will go out at the crack of dawn. I usually end up out with SIL & MIL later in the day, when the crowds have all gone home. I'll buy presents for neice and nephew then and just leave them with her until x-mas. Done and done.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    edited December 2011
    i usually go to kohl's (need to be there before 1), occasionally to other stores, but usually in the afternoon  or evening when it has died down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards