Wedding Woes
Options

Oh, this wedding will be great

Someone here is MOH in her SIL's wedding.

Highlights:

Wedding is in July

B&G met in March

They have been planning this wedding for about 2 months.

HE HASN'T ACTUALLY ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM YET, but probably will in the next few weeks

Bride is 38, 1st marriage, she is being a total bridezilla

They plan on having kids right away

His mom is paying for the wedding

His mom wants LIFE SIZE cardboard cutouts of the grandparents to put in the first row

B&G live in FL, MOH and another BM live in NC and another one lives in FL so she decided a weekend bachelorette party in Savannah is convenient for all.

She wants the entire BP to make a speech at the reception. (About what? how much they DONT know about the couple?)

Re: Oh, this wedding will be great

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cardboard cutouts??
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    please borrow my flip video camera for us.
    we don't want to miss a moment.
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This sound amazing. Pictures, and video if you can.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    *Candi**Candi* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_oh-this-wedding-will-great?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:742b8838-b80c-4ea5-adbb-dd64dc7e5277Post:ff41c27e-dcaf-462e-bbd9-bc5837b16a33">Re: Oh, this wedding will be great</a>:
    [QUOTE]This sound amazing. Pictures, and video if you can.
    Posted by loveshine1[/QUOTE]

<div> Wedding is in FL, I told her she MUST have someone take pictures of this</div>
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm guessing the grandparents are dead... maybe the mom could get some cardboard cutouts of famous people too - Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, etc.
  • Options
    *Candi**Candi* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_oh-this-wedding-will-great?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:742b8838-b80c-4ea5-adbb-dd64dc7e5277Post:d0bd6f85-b67f-4d51-ad48-a2f66025d134">Re: Oh, this wedding will be great</a>:
    [QUOTE]i'm guessing the grandparents are dead... maybe the mom could get some cardboard cutouts of famous people too - Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, etc.
    Posted by *Barbie*[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Ha! I was telling her that maybe she could find a Corey Haim and Rue McLanahan to go up there too

</div>
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DED @ cardboard cut outs.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMFG at the cardboard cut outs!!!  I was just going to have a table with framed photos of my parents and sister and a candle memorial.

I want cut outs!! I can make one of my dad and drag him down the aisle with me.  lol

Wow.

Although I was kind of freaking out a little when I read:

Wedding is in July
    Bride is 38,

They plan on having kids right away

His mom is paying for the wedding

I thought you were talking about MY wedding.   lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards