Wedding Woes
Options

rpotd

i can't believe i forgot to tell you guys this one.

dh and i were out with baby mo.  baby mo was having a meltdown (being two is hard), and i was dealing with him in the closed entryway of the library.  this dude was kind of staring; i assumed he was staring at the kicking toddler.

dh comes out to help, and the dude comes over to him, taps him on the shoulder, points a finger at me and says, "is she korean?"

i love that he took it the next step and assumed that i no speak the americanz.

Re: rpotd

• Options
    I was so afraid this post was going to be about me and Draw Something.   Whew!

Anyhow - I am amazed by this.  What the hell.   How did you react?
  • Options
    Wow.  Just WOW! 
  • Options
    What the hell? 
  • Options
    OMG.  WTF?  What did Mr. Mo say to him or did you respond?
  • Options
    dh got as close to "FCK OFF" as i've ever, ever seen him.  he was especially irritated by being bothered when we were trying to deal with baby mo.

he said, "SHE'S AMERICAN." and the dude just walked away.
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2012
    Aw, DH should've taken it as a time to crow about his mail order small Asian bride who had given him a boy to continue his line.

Or just kicked the guy in the junk, that would've worked too.

Also, I did not receive a Christmas picture this year.  I am sorely disappointed.  The last one just came down not too long ago in anticipation of WW babies.  I was bad this year and did not send Xmas cards because laziness won.
  • Options
    V totally hit the nail on the head. You could have offered, in broken English, to get him in touch with your Wife Agency.
  • Options
    It never surprises me what people seem to think they have the right to know about a person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards