Wedding Woes
Options

How was the weekend?

We had a good one.  Took the kids to see Santa.  6let thought it was fun, especially when Santa gave the first bump.  I have 99% of my shopping done, the last bit will be gift cards at the grocery store.  We finally set up the tree and put out the advent calender and a few decorations.  I'm starting to feel Christmasy.

I've also decided that when we do move I'm going to make a major effort to get involved in our new community.

Re: How was the weekend?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My weekend was great. A sista is rolling in her new wheels. I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!

To my SS. My gift is at the post office, and I've missed their closing time two days in a row. I'm going to go during lunch today.

::I will close my office door when I open it, just in case it's naughty.:)
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohooooo to new wheels!
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weekend was okay.  Dinner with a girlfriend.  Zoo with the punkin.  60 cookies baked for work today.  Success!  

Home in 10 days and hot date in 11 days! 
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Weekend was good.

Friday I was fried, so I stayed in. Same with Saturday....I had ambitions to leave the house, but that didn't happen. AF arrived.

Sunday I went to the mall with a friend. I bought some stuff for myself, as I don't have anyone to shop for but my gift exchange gift with the ILs and H. I got two layering tees, a pair of loafers and a sweater that has to go back, as it has a snag.

I have my SS stuff....I just need to figure out how I am going to mail it out. We have FedEx out of the building. I need to talk to the guy today.

Tonight is dinner with friend. YAY SUSHI!
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    edited December 2011
    Friday, I did some nothing.  YAY!

Saturday, we took kiddo to the petstore to see santa (picture on facebook) and then Kiddo and I went shopping--she was good but I HAD to try to squeeze in ONE more store when she was 'done'...that ended poorly.  
    She would scream every time she was picked up (and it was my fault for pushing her to far) and was only happy when she was walking.  What I ended up doing was taking 20 minutes to have her 'walk' as close to the door as possible then did the 'scoop and scream' move out to the car.

Sunday I spent the entire day baking w/ MIL.  Lots o' cookies :)
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    edited December 2011
    (and YAY new car!)
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday- I took half day and finished up most my Christmas shopping.   DH and I went out to dinner while DefConn went to "parents night out" at the sitters.   When we got home, I wrapped everything I had so far for Christmas while we watched season 1 of Sons of Anarchy.

Saturday-We did some more shopping.   Then we went downtown to the war memorial museum and the out to dinner with IL's and DH's grandparents.  We tooled around downtown for a little bit and then headed back to the IL's and watched some lame Christmas movie.  When we got home we watched some more SOA. 

Sunday-We woke up to DefConn's poo-pacalypse.  We had to cut off his onesie.  After that we cleaned up the house.  We went to my sister's for the afternoon to celebrate Dec. birthdays.  Once we got home, we watched some TV and went to bed. 

It was a pretty good weekend. 
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011

There must have been prunes in the water this weekend.  M2 ended up in a most interesting outfit on Saturday and I needed to buy her new socks.  I also had to wash all of 6let's bedding.

• Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Dude we had some poo issues over here. The Boy is getting in some molars so I'm pretty sure that was the cause, but there were a few that left me thinking he could take paint off with his poo.

Weekend was okay. Something is going on with me...I'm just exhausted. I ended up napping on Friday, and in bed early that night. Saturday we picked up a beef brisket at the local butcher shop and got groceries. Sunday I had the beginnings of a cold- sore throat, fatigue, and general aches and pains. I got in a little nap which helped. I ran more errands, and DH smoked his brisket. It was awesomely good. I'm sort of jealous I'm gone until Thursday and he gets to eat leftovers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards