Wedding Woes
Options

br complaint

baby mo is going through a grabby phase.  he grabbed my lips the other night and cut them with his long pimpy fingernails.  i now have a cut on my lip that looks like a cold sore.

I NO HAZ ORAL HERPES but who would believe me?

Re: br complaint

• Options
    I feel your pain.  DefConn is going through a grabby phase as well.  He's scratched my nose and that hurt like a bitch.  My eyes watered and everything.

And he likes to smack too.  His baby smacks don't hurt, but it makes it hard for mama to doze when I'm not quite awake for his morning bottle.
  • Options
    So stop filing his nails into razor sharp points. Mine hits occasionally when he's really mad. Some times I want to hit him back.
  • Options
    Wait until he's a toddler and grabs your neck skin ON PURPOSE BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT HURTS!!!
  • Options
    I do has oral herpes, and a cut doesn't look anything like a breakout Tongue Out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    [QUOTE]Wait until he's a toddler and grabs your neck skin ON PURPOSE BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT HURTS!!!
    Posted by AuntFlo[/QUOTE]

is this the next level up from "you'll understand when you have kids"?
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2012
    YES!   ;)
  • Options
    I want to know if it's his pinky nail?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_br-complaint?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:7c11af9f-9eaa-4ad1-8bfa-e3d32b676bc3Post:688be72a-8c46-4182-995c-a00fef0f6d80">Re: br complaint</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>So stop filing his nails into razor sharp points.</strong> Mine hits occasionally when he's really mad. Some times I want to hit him back.
    Posted by PMeg819[/QUOTE]

He needs them for cage fighting.  He fights dirty, yo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards