Washington-Seattle
Options

Out of towner needs venue help!

My fiance and I are planning to get married in downtown Seattle next fall.  We are excited but I'm already getting stressed!  We are both originally from Washington but live in California now.  So we are trying to plan the wedding long distance.  Help!  We would like to have the ceremony and reception (buffet dinner) at the same location. 

Please let me know about your experiences with any of these venues to help me narrow down my selection!

Edgewater Hotel
Arctic Club - love the dome!
Rainier Club - love the groom's suite and fireplace
Hotel 1000
Grand Hyatt
Sheraton
Urban Enoteca - love the wine but not familiar w/ the area
Four Seasons - love everything but so pricy!
Bell Harbor - love the rooftop ceremony!

Re: Out of towner needs venue help!

• Options
    Hi there and welcome! I originally was planning a long distance wedding so I understand the stresses that come with that. I don't have experience with all, but.. 

Edgewater- Absolutely lovely. The staff all seemed very helpful and friendly. It's beautiful and modern inside which I loooove. 

Urban Enoteca- Fantastic. I love their food and the decor is awesome.. It can be rustic or modern.. It's kind of a fun in-between. I haven't worked with their staff, however so I have no REAL opinions on that.. I just love the place, food, and wine. keep in mind their colors though (they use a lot of wood and purples) so you may have to work around that for your own decor... and Keep in mind that you would HAVE to use their catering (most of the places you picked are that way, I believe, so maybe that's no big for you) 

Bell harbor- lovely rooftop ceremony, but our weather is so fickle that you may not get that rooftop ceremony. If you are okay with their plan B that's great. September is usually a nice month here, but it's still hit and miss. I got married Sept 25 2011 and we had 70 degree weather the first three weeks, then we got slammed with wind and rain the week of.. yay.... lol

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of hotels for wedding because i like windows and natural light, but 

At the top of this board, we have a sticky tha you can go look at other Seattle Knotties reviews of vendors for their weddings. That might be helpful for you for this and other vendors as well :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards