Wedding Woes

Thanks, NOLA!!

Opened the high chair food catcher today!  I love it!  IDK when it arrived - I've been OOT since Sunday. 

I can't wait to try it - will definitely let you know if it needs to become a baby gift staple.

For the rest of you - since I mentioned our ant problem and my apparent inability to get/keep the floor clean, NOLA sent me one of these - http://www.wupzey.com/ (we got the awesome navy one with hibiscuses on it - LOVE) 

Re: Thanks, NOLA!!

• When my youngest sister was in a high chair, I remember my mom saying she wanted a concrete floor, with a drain in the middle, so she could hose off the kitchen floor.

The dog we had at the time would always hang out under the high chair, and acted as a food catcher.
  • In Response to Re: Thanks, NOLA!!:
    [QUOTEThe dog we had at the time would always hang out under the high chair, and acted as a food catcher.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

I fully expect the Corgi's to do this. They already follow me around the kitchen when I am cooking. I can't wait for the day they realize the little person mom and dad had will likely throw food at them. Should be awesome.
  • Aww!  NOLA is teh awesome.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Aw, that's cute.  Great find Nola!
  • I hope it helps.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards