Washington-Seattle
Options

Wedding Website and RSVP

so i am putting mines together right now and debating whether to put RSVP for all the events.

We are having an open bachelor/bachelorette for our all our guests who are our age.
Getting pedicures
Sunset booze cruise (can only have 30 people max)

im worried that I am not going to keep track of whos going to what and it would just help me be organized. I realise it may be tacky to have an event that not everyone can be invited to...hmm maybe i just have to look for a bigger boat.

any ideas of how to do this? Should i just put an extra card in the invite letting them know about it? or just word of mouth once we are in HI since there will be other events prior.

Re: Wedding Website and RSVP

• Options
    edited December 2011

For the booze cruise, I say put it on a separate card and have it state they need to RSVP by XX date in order to reserve a spot. 

Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i agree with tygirl. :) since there is a limited number allowed, put extra card for that!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup - I think you can do an open invite to the things that don't have quantity cap but do a select special insert for the boat cruise.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with everyone about the cruise, just make sure you only invite so many people to the cruise since it's a limited amount of seats!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards