Wedding Woes
Options

Whining.

1) I hate that we share our bathroom with the whole floor. I wish we had our own bathroom in our office like my last office used to have.

2) My chair sucks, and I need to get a pillow when I'm home for lunch. I'm using my sweatshirt for now, but it's going to get cold in here and I'm going to need the sweatshirt.

Feel free to add your own.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Whining.

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  my bcp is making me barfy.  Whenever I start a new pack it's a good 8-10 hours of ech.  I just hope my GYN agrees to other options for BC.

2.  I am so lazy this week.  I haven't run since last Wednesday.  That is a looooong time for me.  I don't know what my "deal" is.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm tired of being pg.  but i'm so not ready for the baby to show up.  so much to do...so little time.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oface - Mirena is awesome if you're not planning on starting a family for a few years/at all

1) work sucks. i have no motivation, and i need to get work done on my project, but don't have time for it. I'm tired of other groups not pulling their weight/doing their jobs, and then trying to push the work off on us. WE SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED AT ALL - WHY AM I WASTING HOURS MEETING ON THESE ISSUES EVERY WEEK?!

2) Moving is a pain in the ass, especially a cross country move. 

3) Our PA realtors suck. we'd fire them, but at this point, it's not worth the hassle to get new pictures done by another agent. . 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Barbie-I don't think we're planning any sooner than spring of '12.  I just hope my GYN is all for it as well.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    1. My kid woke up at 3 and 4 and was up at 4:30.  Add in a boring ass drive and I'm tired.

2. Dh leaves tonight for this interview.  I have no idea when he is leaving or where he is staying or when he'll be home.

3. I'm sick of DH making fun of my freezer stocking.  I have made 2 good meals for under $10 total that will also give 2 nights of leftovers.  He can suck it or starve.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1.  Hank has poo'd in the house a total of 8 times in the last week.  He's finally realized that I much prefer he poop on the tile.  And while I appreciate his discretion, I wish he'd poop outside when we take him out.  :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) I'm really getting annoyed with my job (the position itself and my place of business), and I think I finally have an idea of the specific field I want to be in so I really want to leave here and get started on that - but my current employer pays for me to go to school part time and I don't want to give that up.  But it's going to take me forever to finish, so I just kind of resent my job even more.

2) I also am annoyed with myself for taking a fulltime job when I was 19 instead of finding a way to do school full time.   I have much more professional job experience than most people but age, but I've also hit the ceiling in my career as far as the opportunities I can get without a degree.
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sick of going home and H being there.  I know, I know.  He lives there and helps pay the bills.  But just once, I want to go home and it just be me.  No H, no DD.  Just me.  At the very least, for 60 minutes with the DVR and a tall glass of Pepsi.  And no talking.

Yesterday, I went home early and he was there already.  Blaring Opie and Anthony and talking on his phone about work.  I had a headache.  I shut off O&A and shut the office doors.  Then he came to find me.  Just leave me alone, FFS.

His man trip in October cannot come soon enough.
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm freaking out about how much I still have to do before leaving for WI next week. This includes learning my song.

• Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_whining?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:83082bcf-d945-41ea-8c5d-2acec8f1302fPost:09b4b9c4-9aa5-4e8e-a216-8366da5c09cc">Re: Whining.</a>:
    [QUOTE] I just hope my GYN is all for it as well.
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

What do you mean?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Usually I ask about things and she is very "oh, it's really not necessary", but this time, I'm pushing like hell.  I'm very um...pushover (huge surprise, I know), but I'm tired of feeling like crap at least 6 days out of the month, not to mention barfy every time I start a new pack.

Also, Nico---get a door lock. 
  • Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    edited December 2011
    Oh.  I thought you meant you hoped she was ok with you TTC in 12.  I read it wrong.  Duh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm with Nicole on the whole H being home before me. He's starting up his GMAT class again and I"m thrilled that I'll have Monday and Wednesday nights to myself. I can't deal with him being around all the time. Most nights, I hole myself up in our bedroom and read just so I can have some alone time.

He is home when I leave and home when I get back every day. I don't get any time alone since I work in an office. He works in the field on his own.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oface, it still doesn't shut his damn face up.  He'll talk through the door if it's shut and locked.  This morning, he followed me down the hall and I said, "Could I please take a damn shower without you, DD or the dogs following me?!?!?!?!" and then I flashed the crazy eyes.  He ate breakfast and THEN chatted me up.
    imageimage
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    Oh how I commiserate with you Nico.  DH asked what I wanted for my bday and I said "a day at home by myself to do nothing."
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_whining?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:83082bcf-d945-41ea-8c5d-2acec8f1302fPost:8283ca2b-7250-485c-b112-e217d5c9d759">Re: Whining.</a>:
    [QUOTE] He is home when I leave and home when I get back every day. I don't get any time alone since I work in an office. He works in the field on his own.
    Posted by Mrs.Thistletwat[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>We live the same life.  Ugh.

</div>
    imageimage
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH is home the majority of the time when I get home. He goes straight home from work, and I go to the gym, so even if he works late, he still will beat me home.

I just want a night with the DVR to myself. I can watch my Judge Judys, eat my dinner on the couch, and not be bothered.

Truthfully, if I wasn't married to him, I wouldn't watch 1/10th the amount of TV that I do.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait for this upcoming trip. It's stressing me the hell out but it'll be 7 nights and 8 days of being H free. I can go to bed when I want without dealing with having to listen to him.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    dh would be enjoying himself a nice dinner of a coconut and a hammer if he made fun of the way i use the freezer. 

i have zero motivation to finish my last three school projects.  i need to be done by thursday, or i will not graduate.  luckily. one project is 75% done, and i will probably be engaging in some self-plagiarism for another.  ah, academia.

dh and i are attending a wedding this weekend.  it is going to be awesome.  no, this is not whining; this is excitement.  i imagine there will be stories.

my parents visited this weekend and i am sad they are gone; i miss them. 

as a result of my parents visiting this weekend, dh and i have had more long and deep (HEE) talks about our families, and how our families work.  both he and i have issues with the other's families, but it's nothing major, just more "the way your family works is confusing to me."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. I cosign Arb's #2. I'm in the same boat. I haven't hit the ceiling yet, but it's going to happen and them I'm stuck.

2. I'm sick of my H never being home. He gets home after I'm asleep and I leave before he wakes up so we never see each other. We're supposed to go camping with friends this weekend but we haven't had a chance to plan it because were only together for 5.5 hours of sleep.

3. I think I'm getting sick. Again. I just got over a week and a half long summer cold and I don't want to be sick again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards