Wedding Woes
Options

things

1) I am having a morning. I woke up late, to a note that H woke up late and that the dogs needed to go out and be fed.

2) I stopped and got some coffee, because all of the coffee that H bought tastes likeass. I brought my own cup from home for them to fill. I walked into work with it and my leftovers from yesterday, in styrofoam. Hippie FAIL.

3) I am so tired. I feel like I am under water.

4) I tried a new makeup look based off what I saw on an episdoe of Holly's World. Flameworthly, I suppose, but I have already gotten several compliments.

5) I bought some quiche at the coffee shop and wish I had bought the entire dman thing. It was so good.

6) H and I made baked ziti and a coffee cake for my cw who went to the hospital last week. I am glad we did because her H got sick of cooking and she ended up bringing him lunch yesterday. She was just in the hospital! Her H is anass.

Re: things

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2.   I am super lucky that we have good coffee at work.  Burr grinder and everything.  I love coffeeeeee.

4.  I like that show, flame away.  And yay for new makeup looks.  I finished another mascara yesterday. 

5.  That is a jerky thing to do.

My own:

Apparently SIL took nieces to daycare yesterday, daycare called and said they were sick, she called BIL who was at home (mondays are part of his weekend) and he didn't answer.  She only called his cell phone which was in the garage, not the house phone.  Went and picked up the girls took them home, and was told by her H that he was going back to bed instead of taking the girls to the doctor.  Um, no.  I would be p*ssed.

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) I hate that.  It throws your whole day off.
    3) I think we both should get a nap today.
    4) I lurve "Holly's World".  YAY for you trying new make up looks.  I never can get it right.
    5) Mmmm quiche
    6) Your cw's husband is a douchecanoe.  Good for you bringing her food.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, some of these women really hitched their wagons to a star.

i am having makeup issues because i am hating my face and the giant zit parked on my jaw.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That reminds me, hmo.

My skin has declared jihad against me. Aunt Flo arrived on cycle day 24 instead of 38-42, like she normally does, and my face has the texture of cottage cheese. WTF, face? We are 33! Can we stop with the acne.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    it's the acne + wrinkles combo that is really distressing me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't leave out the dry skin too.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    yes, the oil slick next to the flakes of dry skin are just ... horrifying ... to HUMANITY.

LOOK AWAY I'M A MONSTER
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *hands rope to hmo*  It's for 11:00 when you want to ring the bell.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously! I don't know what is wrong with my face. I am hoping it is just AF, not some major lifestyle choice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have some whiteheads along my jaw line that will not go away. I have a spa visit next week, so I hope that will help.

Darn you whiteheads.<-------  non-racial post of the day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards