Wedding Woes
Options

things and a cw update

- H stayed home sick today. In five years, he has never missed a day of work or school. I asked him if he needed anything and he said no. He even left his phone in the living room, so he won't be disturbed by phone calls. I'm glad he doesn't get those 'man colds.' When he's sick he wants to be left alone. Maybe this means I'll get the TV all to myself tonight.

- I've decided to wear my black dress. I poked around in my jewelry and picked out my accessories. If anything, I think I'll get a fun new pair of brightly colored heels to bring some color into the outfit.

- I sent cw a text last night, congratulating her again, saying sorry for the scare (she had some bleeding yesterday, went to the hospital, and I think that is what prompted the announcment) and ask her if we could not talk about me having babies, please. She said she didn't mean to say that I should have a baby, but rather, I would have another kid around to disturb me (people around here are always bringing their kids to work). Since she is ESL, I'm OK with chalking this up to a miscommunication. I'm still not sure how I am going to deal with it, but, I am concentrating on taking it one day at a time.

- H and I are going to ask the baby making doc for a referal for a conselor, so we can have that info on hand if we decide to go that route.

- The good citizens of this fine city passed the sanitation increase. YAY for recycling centers.

- Since H is sick, I'm guessing he isn't going to be able to coordinate haning with his cw and his partner. BOO. I guess this frees up this weekend to get some work done.

- In 17 days, I'm going to get to see Nico Leg and Baby Leg.

- Myrtle saw Ww doppleganger at LAX. I asked how the woman reacted when Myrtle started hugging her.

- I'm sick and tired of hearing about Charlie Sheen. Like, DIAF already, sick and tired.

Re: things and a cw update

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    -I'm glad you hashed it out with cw, especially if you're friendly with her.  I think the ESL is probably part of it.  All cultures are different as far as directness and such.

-more recycling?  yay.  Now you can dumpster dive more often!

-I'm sick of hearing about charlie sheen and galliano together.  :(

-H is rarely sick, and I'm never lucky enough to not get a total whiner.

-I've felt so "off" lately, okay just a few days, then I realize it's because AF is coming.  Ugh.

-Totally jealous of your GTG.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you talked to cw.  I'm sure it's going to be hard, but I have no doubt you'll get through it.

Yay for recycling and a bigger YAY for seeing the Legs!  There better be pics.

I'm sick of CS too.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

i'm glad you talked to cw, and that she was understanding.  it sounds like you both took it very well.

YAY for the gtg!  it will be awesome.  you can discuss your plans for "heavy."

i feel weird about my school girl crush on charlie sheen back in the day.  but i am also TRES IRRITATED that his behvaiour makes me root for denise richards.  that is not a good feeling, yo.

i can't stop laughing at galliano.  let it go, man.  you need to find a new career because you're not going to work in fashion again.  take up welding or something.

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always think that Galliano is V. 
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_things-cw-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:88ed1704-1ff2-48d7-92c6-6a70c4c565e2Post:2e1f2e40-d49b-494d-abe1-d5a3029a4af3">Re: things and a cw update</a>:
    [QUOTE] i feel weird about my school girl crush on charlie sheen back in the day.  but i<strong> am also TRES IRRITATED that his behvaiour makes me root for denise richards.  that is not a good feeling, </strong>
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

This.  Why does he insist on sucking more than D. Richards?
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Oh, Galliano. What I hate is that everyone's just sort of like, Yeah, he SHOULD be in jail!

Um, no. No no no no no. People should not go to jail for saying nasty things. 

Also, I think Axl Rose should have a hotline, so when you get into a bar fight with a fashion designer, he'll be there to back you up. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards