Wedding Woes

Diva from Geneva

I'm home from my purple pedicure.  I got the old lady who is slow as molasses but does a fabulous job and tried to enjoy it even though I was watching the clock.  Life it too short to care if my lunch break goes over an hour.  I couldn't find any of the colors previously mentioned so I went with Diva from Geneva. 

::wiggles pretty purple toes at the board::

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Diva from Geneva

• edited December 2011
    Excellent. 'Tis a good color. I did my own toes at home last night. Jake supervised. I told H the genesis of our obsession with purple while I painted.
  • notamrsnotamrs member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_diva-geneva?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:8b5e5b80-faa5-48f4-b27d-f0871bd1db1aPost:cfaab624-5077-4a07-ade3-f8877f408419">Re: Diva from Geneva</a>:
    [QUOTE]I told H the genesis of our obsession with purple while I painted.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

Can you share again?  I get the general idea, but I think the movement started during one of my breaks from the board.
  • edited December 2011
    I *think* it started when Kuus had a second job interview, but she didn't know what to wear because she only had one dress shirt. And it was purple. And then it just went from there.
  • loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She wore the purple shirt both times, and ended up getting the job, so purple became our "good luck" color.

To this day, whenever I need some good luck, I wear purple. Even if it's just panties. And I bought a new pair of purple panties yesterday IHO Ww.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Ah...yes. I think that happened when I was pretty new to the board, or even lurking. Now, y'all are stuck with me :)
  • loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Was it that long ago, Min? I feel like you've been around for as long as I have.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need to de-crustify my toes and paint them.  This will require a sander.
  • edited December 2011
    I forget. Maybe I am remembering it wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards