Wedding Woes

:zsa-zsa:: AB-related

AB = Angry Birds

I am finally to the part with the boomerang birds. I was ahead of H at the time and I showed him and he said, "Oh, COOL!!" I replied, "I know! Where were these three levels ago!?"

Yeah, we have AB problems.

Re: :zsa-zsa:: AB-related

• zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    ha!  I don't like the boomerangs.  They make me think too hard.

Oh, and I found this: 
    http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhone/Angry+Birds+(iPhone)/feature.asp?c=20703

Scroll down.  The Golden Eggs thing can be your next challenge.  I think I'm too lazy for those.  I did get three stars in every level on theme 1 and 2, but not yet 3.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We've finished all of the available levels and are trying to get 3 stars now on all of them.  Basically, the ones I still need 3 stars on are the ones that require a high angle of attack - I'm horrible at that.  I try and try, and eventually I google the right solution. Usually, my strategy is right on but my execution is way off.

I did learn a wicked cool trick about the boomerang birds, though.  Should I share?

edited December 2011

Yes please, DG!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Please! They are tricky for me.
  • DG1DG1 member
    edited December 2011

OK, here it is - you shoot them backwards.  As in, move your finger to the right to shoot them to the left, then boomerang them back to the right so they hit the left side of the structure.  (make sense?)

Sometimes you have to be really quick about it, or they'll hit the next bird as it jumps up onto the slingshot.  But there are some levels where I think you pretty much *have* to do it that way, either to win or to get 3 stars. 

• DG1DG1 member
    edited December 2011

I was actually pretty peeved that I didn't think of that myself.  Seemed so obvious after I read about it.  (And yes, I will be embarrassed if both of you go "well DUH!")

• edited December 2011
    No duh from me. I tend to be very linear with my thoughts. I don't "think outside the box." BTW - I HATE that phrase.
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, I never thought about that.  I'm feeling kind of duh about it.  I've kept waiting for a level where there would be birds on both sides of the slingshot or something.  It seemed like their had to be a reason that you could shoot backwards.  Good to know!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • notamrsnotamrs member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To all 3 of you:  Damn you!!

Thanks to all your posts, I downloaded Angry Birds last week.  Productivity is now a thing of the past.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards