Wedding Woes

LS, IDK how you do it.

I've been eating a salad (mostly greens) for lunch at work.  I just finished salad #3 for the week, and I don't think I can eat it again tomorrow.

Ugh.
imageimage

Re: LS, IDK how you do it.

• **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You need more fun stuffs in there.
  • *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my sister does this too, and I just started - switch off the toppings, source of protein, and dressing.

one day add fruit, plain almonds, grilled chicken, and a fruity balsamic

the next have wasabi almonds, chickpeas, water chestnuts and a light honey mustard

dried cranberries, rasins, chopped artichoke hearts, olives, sunflower seeds, pistachios, walnuts
    lunchmeat, turkey, chicken, beans, hard boiled egg

just make sure you have a serving or less of the add-ons and don't go overboarrd
  • nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    O, I know.  I've tried fruit, fresh veg., light cheese + nuts.  IDK - I'm already burnt out.  Maybe I'll go back to eating just a fruit salad or chicken veg salad next week.  This losing weight isht is for the birds.
    imageimage
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I usually just eat regular but add tons of veggies.

Today's meal: whole wheat pita with mahi mahi, spinach stuffed inside
    with cooked shelled edamame on the side.

• TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm suddenly craving a chicken salad salad from Potbelly, and we don't have Potbelly here.
  • dharmabunnydharmabunny member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_ls-idk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:932da69f-4fa8-4cbf-bdfc-e5a103a47600Post:a8bbb3da-7e53-4884-a306-b7e6ae2e887c">LS, IDK how you do it.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been eating a salad (mostly greens) for lunch at work.  I just finished salad #3 for the week, and I don't think I can eat it again tomorrow. Ugh.
    Posted by nicoleg1982[/QUOTE]

If you eat any more of that stuff, you'll grow a fuzzy tail and Kuus will catch you and keep you in a bunny pen with her other fluffytailed lovelies.  And then you'll likely be eating rabbit pellets.

So go bite a cow :)
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have steak salad -- greens, steak, walnuts, blue cheese, carrots, beets and raspberry viniagrette.  i try not to eat only the steak.
  • loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been doing it too much lately, but I know what you mean. It can get super boring if you don't mix it up.

For a long while I did it everyday, but when I think back on it, I don't know how I did it. Granted, the salad I ate was filled with beans, cheese and avocado, so I think that helped.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards