Wedding Woes
Options

*6*

I see you!

Did you get in Amazing Race last night or not?  Let me know. 

I know you've got a lot going on since you just gave birth and all and now have 2 kids instead of just one.  :)

Re: *6*

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YESSSS!!!!  I'm so happy those dang cheerleaders got sent packing (I'd call them worse, but I gave up swearing for Lent).  The cowboys rocked that dinosaur challenge and the trotters were really good.  I was worried about that doll task for them.

Gary and Mallory were surprisingly absent from last night.  I didn't mind, but still kind of odd.

Best TAR moment of any season ever- the basketball game!

Kent and Vyxsin's whiny butts can go next.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IDK, Kynt and Vyxsin OR Ron (and sadly, Christina) can go.  Ron's been a butthole the entire time.  Worse than he was the first time around.

Loved the basketball game.

I was holding my breath for Zev and Justin.  I did NOT want Jamie and Cara to beat them.  They were so mean and nasty yesterday.  Yelling at the cabbie about getting gas?!  Really?!  'Cause you'd SO rather be stranded on the side of the road in China. Morons.

The Dino challenge was rough!!  Especially after having no pit stop, yo.  I mean I know they slept on the train, but still. 

I thought it was funny that Gary and Mallory *still* lost 1st place after using the express pass.  Love me some Jet and Cord.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards