Options

Also, why hate bacon?

For reals.  It's a food of the gods.

The thicker, the better.  <<dirty

Re: Also, why hate bacon?

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    DAMN STRAIGHT!  It even makes chicken livers good.
  • Options
    Dude, bacon is magical and amazing.  Bacon-hate should be a crime.
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_also-why-hate-bacon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:99409dee-1d97-457e-ae24-cd960c7ec78ePost:de8aea34-dd4f-4536-b309-b13a4dee1684">Re: Also, why hate bacon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dude, bacon is magical and amazing.  Bacon-hate should be a crime.
    Posted by mrs.conn23[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Cheese-hate should be a crime also.
  • Options
    Ummmm many relegions restrict the eating of all pork products. Are you now calling all Jewish and Muslims stupid? Yeah and I am the racist.
  • Options
    shooooooo!
  • Options
    The real question should be, why would someone associate their child with one if the most unhealthy foods on the planet.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    So basically your childs name is Pig.
  • Options
    Pigs are wicked smart and adorable. So, no, I don't mind comparing my kid to either something brilliantly cute or universally delicious. 

You have problems, dude. Lots and lots of problems. 
  • Options
    Yes because smart and cute is what people tend to associate with pigs. Not fat, unhealthy slop eaters. Man: wow did you see that new layout of Jennifer lopez in maxim. Mans friend: yeah she is such a pig! Man: huh?
  • Options
    babe=pig.

Coincidence?  I think not.
  • Options
    Oh, yes, because the first thing I want people to think about my 8-y-o daughter is that she's "hot". Because that's the most important thing for her to be, right? 

Fck off, for real. Everything about you is offensive. 
  • Options
    Another word for pig is swine. Just sayin'
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I never said you should associate your daughter with anything "hot" My point is if you are going to call yourself baconsmom, be prepared for the assumption that you take your baths with assistance from someone with a hose and sponge.
  • Options
    ...And? What do I care what assholes on the internet think about me? You're the one who keeps harping on it. It's a nickname for a kid, FFS. What is WRONG with you?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_also-why-hate-bacon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:99409dee-1d97-457e-ae24-cd960c7ec78ePost:efa3b200-65e6-426f-85ed-46359b3b55c0">Re: Also, why hate bacon?</a>:
    [QUOTE] What is WRONG with you?
    Posted by baconsmom[/QUOTE]

We could probably be here for years trying to figure that one out.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    (If there is a good story here on where your name came from though, I did miss it.  You should recap in a non-feeding-into-mccreepersons way :)
  • Options
    Oh, it's not a good story, really. 

I was watching A Baby Story before we knew if Bacon was a boy or a girl. On the show, the pregnant lady had a 3 or 4-y-o, and she asked the kid what they should name the baby. Kid said "Bacon!", and we decided that was a good name. Better than "it", certainly. 

Since we weren't orthorexics with problems keeping our mouths shut, we had fun with it. 
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    I want bacon in the worst way right now.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Also, why hate bacon?:[QUOTE]...And? What do I care what assholes on the internet think about me? You're the one who keeps harping on it. It's a nickname for a kid, FFS. What is WRONG with you? Posted by baconsmom[/QUOTE]
    Than why are your panties in such a bunch over what I have to say?

I bet you'll think of me the next time you look in a mirror.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards