Wedding Woes
Options

Handprint ornament

I was inspired to try this just now... Getting a 12 week old to open his hand is so!much!fun!... My neighbors probably think I'm beating him. It's in the oven now... It kinda looks like a hand..

Re: Handprint ornament

• Options
    How much dough did you get? About how many ornaments does the recipe yield?
  • Options

At that age it's all about the feet. 

I may have to try this tomorrow though.

• Options
    My neighbor made the dough and brought me a ball of it... She made several ornaments with hers, and I have half the dough she gave me left, so it goes a long way. I know she used a recipe on pinterest which is really narrowing it down, I know. I've been waiting to do it and Ww pushed me to do it! Depending on how it turns out, I'll make a footprint tomorrow.
  • Options
    Cool. Thanks!
  • Options
    I cut the recipe in half and made 4 handprints out of it.
  • Options
    I just ordered the kits off amazon....it is easier getting the hand open at 5 months, but getting it up again without a fistful of clay coming with it is nearly impossible.  I got 3 hands and one foot ornament
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards