Wedding Woes
Options

Let Me Tell You What I hate.

When a kid tells you this huge story that you spent your entire morning dealing with, and now when the Po Po comes to school.

He admits that he LIED.

Yeah, that's what I hate.

Re: Let Me Tell You What I hate.

• Options
    I really hope that kid gets a good lesson from the cops.
  • Options
    Dang.  That's a heck of a morning...and a lie.
  • Options
    He should still get in trouble.  Publicly humilate him/her! 

OY.
  • Options
    Geez...That's ridiculous.  *smh* 
  • Options
    Y'all I thought I was going crazy, and that line in the middle of my forehead came out.

It's my "something isn't making sense line."

His story kept changing, and I was getting more and more confused. I turned into the cops on 48 Hours from A&E. I had that little twit reenacting what he said happened.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_let-tell-hate?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:9ce12764-4b9a-4a67-b9a1-a98af5411bb6Post:f3df51c5-dc32-43e9-88fd-ef51c87e8b06">Re: Let Me Tell You What I hate.</a>:
    [QUOTE]He should still get in trouble.  Publicly humilate him/her!  OY.
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

THIS. He told you so that whoever else could be dealt with accordingly.

Well, he did something wrong and needs to be dealt with accordingly. That costs the school AND the police force time and money.

(Unless, depending on the situation, he backed down, because he was scared? Is that possible?)
  • Options

No, he was lying.

• Options
    But you wasted your and the police's time.  Craziness.
  • Options
    I feel like telling a lie that's big enough to get the police involved when you're in middle school (you teach middle school, right?) is indicative of a HUGE problem. I hope he's getting some major punishment for this stunt.
  • Options
    ::channelling Celie::

"Beat 'im."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards