Wedding Woes
Options

Who breaks their ankle 2 weeks before their wedding??

This bride does.  Yes,I broke my ankle 2 weeks before the wedding, and instead of the perfect cute flats I picked with care for my outdoor wedding.. I will be sporting a sexy black walking boot that makes me look like I'm straight out of Halo.

Re: Who breaks their ankle 2 weeks before their wedding??

• Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wait...the mother of one of your BMs was at your bachelorette party?  and she needed to call your dad for you??  Are you 12?

br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_breaks-their-ankle-2-weeks-before-their-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:9d0c2a2d-7f5f-4d0e-9989-2ea69ef70034Post:295a5201-cf7b-4f36-b4e6-b11297dc66ca">Who breaks their ankle 2 weeks before their wedding??</a>:
    [QUOTE]This bride does.  Yes,I broke my ankle 2 weeks before the wedding, and instead of the perfect cute flats I picked with care for my outdoor wedding.. I will be sporting a sexy black walking boot that makes me look like I'm straight out of Halo. It all began with my bachelorette party-which was mostly a blast.  Except one of my bridesmaids got completely annihilated.. which included falling out of the limo, makingout with whoever she encountered in the bar, yelling at people on the street that they were fat and ugly, with the grand finale of texting me to "go * myself" at the last bar we were at.  I'd had enough, so one of my bridesmaid's mom called my dad to come pick me up, mentioning there had been some drama, which prompted my bridesmaid to cuss her out calling her a liar and other choice words, trying to attack her daughter/my bridesmaid and left handprints all over her, and ended up hitting the limo driver as he tried to break them up. Then grand finale of the night ended with me taking off my heels, stepping into my friend's mom living room to wait for my dad instead of going home where the drunkard would be, and hearing my ankle crunch under me as a face planted into the carpet. The sad part? I was heel-less and sober.  There's not even a good excuse!! Now, due to the events, it has been suggested by everyone that I ask my bridesmaid to step down.. mainly because they are concerned about her behaviour at the wedding, and I don't feel that it's fair that anyone should have to babysit her to make sure she's behaving herself.  My other two bridesmaids (my MOH and the one she tried to beat up) are also extremely not comfortable being around her at this point, and I really don't want the drama.  It's bad enough I have to deal with my broken ankle and having to rearrange some things.. I want to keep drama to a minimum.  I've been trying to turn lemons into lemonade with this situation, and keep my spirits up, but sometimes I can't help but cry my eyes out thinking about how I've ruinedmy moment of my dad walking me down the aisle with my stormtrooper boot (hopefully covered by my dress) and my hobble.  My brother did offer to bedazzle it for me.. so I guess that will make me feel a little prettier :) So that's my vent.. and my dilemna.  Thank you for listening.
    Posted by swingerchick[/QUOTE]
    Wow. Somebody call the garbage truck, because this is just a big load of trash.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you swing?

I'm just curious because of your screen name.

Also, no big deal. Nobody will be gasping with horror at you wearing a boot. Sht happens.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a lot of information and nonsense about a broken foot.
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Please come back and post pictures of you beating the bridal party with your crutches.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you're about a month and a half late. broken/sprained ankles was the topic of the week sometime in July or August. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your brother knows how to bedazzle?!?!?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm disturbed by the thought of a BM's mom attending your bachelorette party.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow that really sucks! Hope everything else gets better!

Whats wrong with bm's mom being there? I hang with my freinds mom and aunts all the time and they are awsome. These ladies I love so much in my life will probly be at my bachlorette party too. So whats wrong with that? 
    My Shoes :)Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards