Wedding Woes
Options

Product RAVE!!

I bought some of their Passport Tahiti: Vanilla Coconut lotion and body wash last nigth and I am in lurve.  It's a perfect summer scent.

Coconut Vanille Inu Body Lotion - Ile De Tahiti - Bath & Body Works

I also bought some of the Island Mimosa scent from the same line and I really like that too.   Both have a very light scent. 

Re: Product RAVE!!

• Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    their = Bath and Body Works
    imageimage
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_product-rave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:a04675c6-6aa4-4429-b0be-173f7993575fPost:c7cafb77-fbd5-4fc3-be23-68cdd3d591a7">Re: Product RAVE!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]their = Bath and Body Works
    Posted by nicoleg1982[/QUOTE]

Adurr...
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh I want to try this. It sounds amazing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm almost out of lotion too.  Mmm.  It sounds divine!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love products that smell like the beach :)
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_product-rave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:a04675c6-6aa4-4429-b0be-173f7993575fPost:b86d8e18-1555-4cf3-a2ed-d1893cb54282">Re: Product RAVE!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love products that smell like the beach :)
    Posted by Mrs.Thistletwat[/QUOTE]

Me too!  They used to have a scent called "Exotic Coconut" around the time I got married.  Someone gave me it at my bachelorette party and I took it with me on my HM.

Then they discontinued it and I was so sad when I ran out because I loved the stuff because it reminded me of my HM.  This stuff smells almost exactly like the Exotic Coconut.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I adore this stuff. It used to be out a few years ago but with a different label and different name (same blue bottle), and when they discontinued it I bought a bunch and just ran out a few months ago. I'll warn you now that I bet this gets "discontinued" at the end of summer so they can re-brand and re-release it in another year!
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That was how I felt about the white cherry blossom, Mrs. Conn.  I took it on our HM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards