Wedding Woes
Options

I want to

be wearing an Alexander McQueen dress among men who aren't wearing pants.

http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/2012/05/vogue-country-strong.html

Re: I want to

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    That's awesome. I love the model standing with the gymnast.  He's so little.

The Today Show had two brothers trying to get on the trampoline team this morning.  I want a trampoline now.  I love the Olympics.
  • Options
    Wow.  I'm glad I can see the gymnast's stuff. 
  • Options
    Oh and....*scrollscrollscroll*  NIPPLES! *scroll*
  • Options
    That woman in the blue dress has ginormous nipples.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I love the Olympics as well....especially the summer games. 

Those pics are hawt!
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited May 2012
    That model has to be standing on top of something or there is some serious photoship stretching going on in that gymnast photo.

And it's amazing how many times I saw the back of a dress and thought, "Oh, pretty!"  Then they showed the whole dress and I thought, "Ack" ala Cathy.  That blue one is a primo example!  So is the Victoria Beckham.  Those shoes!!!

So, if that gymnast is really that short, BMom needs to say how much she likes him, so that she can like short guys with abs too.  :)
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Per Wiki the gymnats is 5'1 so there may not have been much going on but a pair of heels.
  • Options
    I didn't mean the difference in her height.  Her legs seems abnormally long from the torso down.  That seems to be one of the things I notice most in photoshopped pics is the length they make the thighs/calves appear.  

It's funny b/c they do it in comics too.  There's a great tumblr called Esher Girls where they mock how comics draw women all the time.
  • Options
    Don't models have abnormally long legs anyways?  Or do you have to be super proportionate to do that?
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    They're usually tall (I remember reading somewhere for every inch over 5'10" they'll average $2K more), so they do have longer legs, yes.  But, human bodies still have to be certain proportional lengths (thigh length from hip bone to knee, calf length from knee to ankle) to work on Earth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards