Wedding Woes
Options

s/o big boob sports bras

Are you girls doubling up?  Because I don't think a sports bra exists that can keep a D+ boob in check.  Wear a regular old bra with a cheap Hanes sports bra over the top in keep the bounce under control.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: s/o big boob sports bras

• Options
    I do not.  I don't have any issues with too much bounciness.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2012
    i used a wire-free nursing bra under the sprots bra, and i was pretty happy with the results.

like this:

they were never supportive enough for daily use in public, but i would use them at home, when i was still breastfeeding.

all of my regular old bras have underwires, and i was starting to get bruises from the wire.
  • Options
    I double up. I've yet to find a good supportive sports bra that doesn't cost $75. It works fine for me.
  • Options
    I buy one that is $65, but keeps my tas in check, while running.  I am a D cup, if that matters.
  • Options
    I spent $50 for a good sports bra.  I was tired of trying to work a run around for a D, almost double D cup.  I have 2 I alternate between and after 3 years of use, they are just starting to not be up to the job. They are both from Under Armour. 
  • Options
    Check out moving comfort. They are in the $50 range at diicks sporting goods for the c/d cups. I bought the wrong size, have to re order, so I'm not sure how great they work yet. Also, these are only online I think.... Never found one in store.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love my under armor bra too but it's a bit small now that I'm closer to dd!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I found the BEST sports bra for big boobs, even if they are double D or plus. Search for the Biggest loser sports bra. I have NEVER had a bra hold me the way this one does! It is FANSASTIC!! I think it even took my breath away after I had it all snapped together.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards