Wedding Woes
Options

Niiiiiiiice.

Also a C&P, for any addlebrained lurkers.

my mom's comments. i'm sick to my stomach and confused.

ever since LO was born my mother has made comments on how she loves him more than me -i brushed it off but now it's just getting annoying.

yesterday she said it about 5 times in one conversation how she cares more for him than me.  So i finally said something and i told her to stop b/c it hurts my feelings. i told her that I'm still her daughter and she should really stop making these comments.  Right when i finished telling her this she said, "well, i only care about him now, and i care for him more than you" so i hung up on her and she left me 2 messages since then screaming saying how it's too bad that i feel that way but she loves him more.

i'm seriously sick to my stomach b/c my mother has never showed weird behavior like this and until yesterday she was really a normal mother! (it's scary to me to consider my MIL more normal now than her!)

How can someones mom say things like this?!  i'm not sure how to even handle it b/c i have never had to deal w/ such nonsense.  Someone mentioned that i'm jealous and that is so far from truth, i just dont want someone constantly telling me how she loves him more than me.. it's annoying and rude.  and if you feel that way keep it to yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards