Wedding Woes
Options

One (or more) of them is doing down.

I think all of the hairy men in my life have lost their damn minds.

Woody was freaking out at the music they were playing at the Academy Awards. I told H we should let him bark it out and learn there is nothing to be scared of. I think this did nothing but get him all riled up because he barked thoughout the night. There are two train tracks, one on each side of town. He barked at the train, he was barking at the wind, he was just barking....and barking....and barking. Jake joined in at times. I would have gone out there to check on them, but I don't negotiate with terrorists.

Then, my H, whom I love and adore had the most fitful night of sleep ever. He was flopping around like a fish out of water. Every time he turned over, he woke me up. He hit me in the face, he kicked me twice. I tried to roll with it, but the minute his hand slapped my forehead, I woke him up and said, "you HAVE to be kidding me. What the hell is your problem?" We were like the cheesy "before" couple in a mattress commercial.

He went back to sleep and continued to sleep hit me. Between all of them, I was up every ten or so minutes. I feel like a zombie.

Re: One (or more) of them is doing down.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards