Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

MakeUp Artist in Philly

I need suggestions for a traveling make up artist in the philly area. Unforuntaly, Make me up pretty is booked my day but she suggested Art of November. Has anyone had experience with them or know of someone else?

Thanks!!

Re: MakeUp Artist in Philly

• I used Rebecca from Bella by design for both hair and makeup. She came to the hotel where we were getting ready, brought all her supplies and did an AMAZING job! Her website is www.bella-bydesign.com.

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
  • Face the Occasion works all over the suburbs and in Philly.  I've seen great reviews on this board for them.
  • jessa1228jessa1228 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited November 2012
    I used Brittany from Daneene Jensen and she was wonderful. They are based in Bucks County and they definitely travel.
    Anniversary
  • Hi! I am a free lance hairstylist who works strictly with just wedding parties. I travel to the venue, home, or hotel. I also due a package of Hair and makeup for $90 a person. Email me if you are intrested in seeing some of my work alyssabelville@yahoo.com

• How much are you looking at spending for the bride's hair/makeup including the trial? TY. (ballpark is fine, you don't have to quote whose price it is)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards