Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NWR: We just got home from...

Disney World!!!  It was such a good time and FI's first time there.  I was so jealous of all the girls walking around in Minnie Mouse veils haha.  I'll have my turn soon, I know lol.  It was such a great time though and so exciting for me to share FI's first experience there.  I've only been once myself and that was like 20 years ago so it was almost like my first time too.  Just wanted to sahre b/c I know there's plenty of Disney fans on here. 
Photobucket

Re: NWR: We just got home from...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!!!! <3 disney.  My mouse ear veil is upstairs in my closet currently. ;)
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought about buying one and pretending that we had just got engaged!  I bought a Christmas ornament instead.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Love Disney!

JEGs and I went about 5 years ago with my family.  At first I was like " this is soo geeeeyyyy" because I was like 24 at the time.

I had so. much. fun.  Disney is so much fun when you are older- and Epcot is AWESOME when you can legally drink ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Disney!  FI and I have season passes for Disneyland out here.  I'm very excited b/c one of my student's parents just got a cooking internship at Disneyworld for the next 6 months and he told me to let him know when I want to come down and he'll hook me up with tickets to all the parks.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CA, that's awesome!  I loved it too.  Ditto Amer with the drinks at Epcot.  I was a fan of the pina coladas at our hotel though.  I never drink anything but beer unless we're somewhere tropical.  It felt great! The resort we stayed at was beautiful and we had great weather except for Friday (when we went to Universal).  It kind of spoiled the day but we still had a great time.  The Magic Kingdom was both of our favorites.  We kept talking about how much fun it will be to bring our future children there.  I <3 Disney too :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So you're going back for your HM even though you just went?  

Ooodie I didn't realize you went to WDW for your HM.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Disneymoons are the best :) (I'm a bit biased, of course...)

Did anyone do dinner at the California Grill on top of the Contemporary resport with the fireworks going?  The view is incredible from up there and the fod is delish!  I loved all the little surprises we got for being newlyweds...like the barbershp quartet singing a few bars of "Here Comes the Brides" when we walked by :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-just-got-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:03fcde73-fa3e-45af-9610-44262c5f595cPost:ededad5d-3811-400a-99a7-4600e0f66221">Re: NWR: We just got home from...</a>:
    [QUOTE]So you're going back for your HM even though you just went?  
    Posted by NCV2[/QUOTE]

We're not going to Disney for our Honeymoon.  We actually don't know where we're going.  We were thinking the Carribean but with the whole oil ordeal, we're now thinking Hawaii.  I def want to spend our HM on a beach!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Disney! I'm so glad you had fun! FI and I went last year with his family (we've both been multiple times), and it's still fun as an adult! If anything, I appreciate it more because I notice all of the attention to detail!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards