Wedding Woes
Options

I tried to explain

ignore Hitler.

Apparently it isn't a thing....at least not like I thought it was.

Re: I tried to explain

• Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    i have never heard of this.
  • Options
  • Options
    LOL!   Awkward! 
    conn & wz:  It's a "Draw Something" thing.   If only Hmo were here to explain...
  • Options
    I know what you are talking about.  It's a Draw Something thing, right?  Where you draw Hitler doing something (or near something) but they are supposed to ignore him to get the actual thing?
  • Options
    I still wish that I would have captured a picture of the Hitler lobster emerging from a boiling pot of water that I drew for Hmo.  It was my proudest Draw Something moment ever.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    the only reason i may ever upgrade to a smart phone is so i could play WWF or DS. otherwise, i don't want one.
  • Options
    I have a smart phone and haven't gotten into WWF or DS.   I guess I'm missing out...?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-tried-to-explain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:bc0bb30f-b2ea-49b9-85fd-6a725c46958fPost:0b92d475-147f-46e6-a74f-b750b9463339">Re: I tried to explain</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know what you are talking about.  It's a Draw Something thing, right?  Where you draw Hitler doing something (or near something) but they are supposed to ignore him to get the actual thing?
    Posted by tawillers[/QUOTE]

Yes. This.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards