Wedding Woes
Options

SYTYCD

Who's ready for it? I did not watch the last season. It was like the one-eyed inbred cousin of SYTYCD, and after the first 6 episodes I was just too disappointed.

I'm giving it another shot though. I am really hoping they pull themselves out of the slums this season.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: SYTYCD

• Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be watching....I liked last season for the most part.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm kind of apprehensive about this "bringing people back" premise. Especially because Chelsie from Season 4 now works with DWTS (on a different network) and won't be back. However 4 others from that season will be back and that was my favorite season. Unsurprisingly, seasons 5 & 6 only have 1 person coming back.

I've also heard that Mary Murphy is out and Mia Michaels is in. Yay for no more hot tamale train. Yay for Mia Michaels being back in any capacity. Boo for Mary Michaels not choreographing.

I'm very excited for Thursday.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wait... what?

That's all sorts of effed up. Ok.. not really Mary Murphy. She's a nice person, I feel for her for going through what she went through, but if I had to hear her drunken/high advice and scream one more time I was going to lose it. Mia Michaels should choreograph. Why won't they let her?

I like Sonya (did I spell that right?) because she has weird/excellent choreography, so maybe it won't be too bad.

Also, HUH @ bringing back old performers?

I need to read up.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, now that I have viewed a couple of the videos: OMG this season has a lot of promise...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Apparently Mary Murphy is choreographing this season . . . idk.

And Mia can't choreograph cause she's a judge. Maybe she'll do one of the group dances or something.

I'm hot and cold on Sonya. Sometimes, she's a little too out there for me, which usually means suicide for the dancers. But sometimes she's absolutely awesome. And I love Napoleon and Tabitha. My favorite dance is "Keep Bleeding" with Chelsie and Mark.

Getting even more excited now.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I adore Mark. He's just so weird... I love him.

Also: Twitch and Dominic were FI's two favorite dancers (well, and Hok) so he'll be super excited to hear they're coming back.

I do hope they give Mia Michaels an opening scene to choreograph at least. I love her stuff.

Mary Murphy as a choreographer? Not so sure, but we'll see. I like the old russian couple, the one with the pink haired woman (are they Russian?)

Also: Adam Shankman makes me laugh. Every. Damn. Time.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited!  Random fact- the pink haired lady was on an episode of What Not to Wear.  She isn't russian. 

Did you see the Adam Shankman and Miley Cyrus crap?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah. She gave him a lap dance. He likes boys. I don't get why it was a big deal.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ew. She's underage. That's why it's a big deal. EW ew ew... Miley Cyrus giving anyone a lap dance.. EW.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards