Wedding Woes
Options

Things

- The pup's foster mama finally responded to my email at about 3:00 yesterday. She wanted to know when we could meet. I told her we could meet any time yesterday afternoon and gave her my phone # (since it's easier to coordinate in an actual conversation instead of email). She STILL hasn't responded. I'm hoping she's able to meet tonight since it's the only day this week it's not supposed to rain. WTH, lady? We've made it clear that we're really interested.

- Little Sis has gotten the volunteer bug. She's on spring break right now and she's spending it volunteering with some other students. I'm so proud of her!

- Little Sis and I are throwing a baby shower for Bro's wife. It's going to be a Dr. Suess-themed party and I'll be attending via Skype. Win-Win!

- We're officially moving. The new house is a little smaller and has a FUGLY kitchen, but it's significantly cheaper and in a nicer area. AND the backyard is ENORMOUS. All three of us are thrilled.

- Oh! And the cloudy water damage on our dining table has disappeared. HUZZAH and *whew*!

Re: Things

• Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Min that hopefully the foster-mom's delay is due to this dog being a great dog that she isn't all to eager to see go.

Fugly kitchens are okay, especially when the trade-off is cash in your pocket.

Yay for everything else.  This all sounds good.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck on the dog front.

The rest sounds tres excellent.  I'm sure you can find something to spruce up the fug.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards