Wedding Woes
Options

Dh has a death wish

I was up at 3:45 to feed M2.  M1 woke up at 4:30 and DH's great parenting was to bring him to our room and turn on the tv.  Needless to say nobody slept.  M1 was cranky and screwed up all day and I was a little testy too.

The kids and I had been out for close to 2 hrs- me wearing M2 while running with M1.  Dh came home and I asked if he was going to cut the grass- that entails M1 following DH and me following them both with M2 in the carrier for an hour.  DH hemmed and hawed about cutting the grass or working out, while I'm still standing there wearing M2.  Finally I snapped for him to just decide.

He works out.  This means M1 watching DH and me watching them both while entertaining M2.  At the very end M1 poops all over herself and me.  I get her changed and cleaned up and hand her off to clean up myself and deal with the clothes.  She screams the whole time I'm doing that.  I take her from DH to try to calm her.  In the meantime M1 has pooed too.

One kid screaming and the other full of poop and the man asks me if I care if he goes out to water the grass seed.  He was dead serious.  I think he sensed my sarcasm when I told him to go ahead.

If he had walked out that door it would have taken diamonds to get back in.

Re: Dh has a death wish

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2011
    Oh lord.  Yeah, I would have changed the locks on his ass if he had set foot outside the house to cut the grass.
  • Options
    Wzz, can I put my H in the firing line as well? He is bordering a jumk-punch at this moment. If he even dares to fall asleep on the sofa again, I may remove his junk altogether. MFer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Shopping!  I want to do that too.  I need new shorts and this fall I'm going to a real department store and getting a kickass pair of jeans.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards