Wedding Woes
Options

:: wz ::

husbandzzilla accepted my fb friend request. 

ATTENTION, INTERNET: because he and i are now fb friends, we are having an affair.

Re: :: wz ::

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i should fb friend request all the husbands of this board to see who does and does accept my friend requests.  and then i would know who is married to cheaters.

btw, last night i head a dream that dh was telling me that he was leaving me.  y'all, even in my dreams i told him that i was going to take him for everything he had and that he would never see baby mo again.
  • Options
    jojobrnjojobrn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hmo, you should totally FB request my husband. That would be funny to no end for me.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_wz-45?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:c2d27073-8988-4431-b68e-568d240aea74Post:07707832-ccff-474e-bd64-9464497f1811">:: wz ::</a>:
    [QUOTE]husbandzzilla accepted my fb friend request. <strong> ATTENTION, INTERNET: because he and i are now fb friends, we are having an affair.
    </strong>Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

that's obvious to anyone who knows the "rules of the internet".

DK would totally accept.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Zilla, I'm sure you will  have to explain some terms to him. H, this means you need to have some creative status updates.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    done.

i wonder if i can find meeglet and friend him.  but then i would have to fb dump all of you.

meh -- might be worth it.
  • Options
    notamrsnotamrs member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

hmo - hint:  his blog has a link to his resume.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards