Wedding Woes

:: wz ::

husbandzzilla accepted my fb friend request. 

ATTENTION, INTERNET: because he and i are now fb friends, we are having an affair.

Re: :: wz ::

• hmonkeyhmonkey member
    Ninth Anniversary 10000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    i should fb friend request all the husbands of this board to see who does and does accept my friend requests.  and then i would know who is married to cheaters.

btw, last night i head a dream that dh was telling me that he was leaving me.  y'all, even in my dreams i told him that i was going to take him for everything he had and that he would never see baby mo again.
  • jojobrnjojobrn member
    Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hmo, you should totally FB request my husband. That would be funny to no end for me.
  • *Barbie**Barbie* member
    Knottie Warrior 5000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_wz-45?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:c2d27073-8988-4431-b68e-568d240aea74Post:07707832-ccff-474e-bd64-9464497f1811">:: wz ::</a>:
    [QUOTE]husbandzzilla accepted my fb friend request. <strong> ATTENTION, INTERNET: because he and i are now fb friends, we are having an affair.
    </strong>Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

that's obvious to anyone who knows the "rules of the internet".

DK would totally accept.
  • edited December 2011
    Zilla, I'm sure you will  have to explain some terms to him. H, this means you need to have some creative status updates.
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    Ninth Anniversary 10000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    done.

i wonder if i can find meeglet and friend him.  but then i would have to fb dump all of you.

meh -- might be worth it.
  • notamrsnotamrs member
    Knottie Warrior 1000 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

hmo - hint:  his blog has a link to his resume.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards