Wedding Woes
Options

I should call the doc right?

48 hrs of diarrhea isn't good right?  Ugh, we don't have a primary doc yet (I know failure).  I also hate that my phone is broken and I can't text DH.

Re: I should call the doc right?

• Options
    Yes, call the doc.  And make sure you're drinking a ton of water.
  • Options
    Yes, call. :(
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    drink thee some gatorade and call...although, urgent care could probably get you over th hum[p
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    Gatorade is too sweet right now.  The doc said there is something going around lasting 3-4 days.  So I'm off to get some Immodiuma and see if it helps.
  • Options
    Awful, 6.  *vibes for solid poo*
  • Options
  • Options
    just call the doc.  get the immodium if you can hold it in long enough to get to the store, but doc should be your first priority.
  • Options
    I vote no to the immodium.   it will just stop what is already trying to escape and it will come out again.
    Boil some milk.  drink it like hot chocolate.
    water down your gatoraide.  eat some yogart.          
  • Options
    I vote against the imoodium, too, if there is a bug going around. Whatever it is, needs to come out. Unless the doc says something different. I'd hydrate until I actually speak to the doc and then do what he says....no self medication.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    The doc did say to take the immodium.  If I can't keep down water or it lasts a few more days I need to call back and be seen.  I did get a pcp this morning too.

Confession:  I'm about ready to start using M2's wet wipes.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-should-call-the-doc-right?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:c399baaa-e6fc-4036-aad0-518a0f00f844Post:a36b48fe-0e91-444d-b355-7ed6f192d111">Re: I should call the doc right?</a>:
    [QUOTE] Confession:  I'm about ready to start using M2's wet wipes.
    Posted by 6fsn[/QUOTE]

Go for it.  I bet it will feel a hell of a lot better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards