Wedding Woes
Options

Dr WW

I keep getting a mild charlie horse type cramp in my arm pit and trap muscle. Is it the super herp?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Dr WW

• Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Cut back on the hand jobs and it should clear up.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So THAT'S what that is. I thought I just had an absorbed twin. Poor FI. He went to give me a hug and lost a nipple to that thing. Cry
  • Options
    ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Make a mental note as to whether or not your lymph node pain appeared suddenly. If it did, then it is probably caused by a bump to that area of your body and thus does not indicate a serious illness.

There are some medications that may cause you to have painful, swollen lymph nodes. For instance, the vaccine for typhoid fever and the antiepilepsy  Phenytoin can cause this type of pain in your lymph nodes.

Sometimes swollen lymph nodes can be a sign that you have a serious illness. Here is how you can know whether or not this is an issue for you: Feel your painful lymph nodes to see whether they are soft (they will give when touched) or hard. If they are not soft, then your lymph nodes are losing a battle with some type of an infection and thus you should consult your doctor.

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apparently you're growing a third breast.  Not to say you don't already have one, but you know.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That would be great O if it were anywhere near my third nipple. I don't want a breast under my arm. DO NOT WANT.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards