Wedding Woes
Options

Can I have a do-over for today?

This is going to be one of those days where I should have just stayed in bed, I know it. 

Re: Can I have a do-over for today?

• Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll race you back home!  I am having the same kind of sinking feeling - I'm sure my plans tonight will get botched and it will be another sad night on the couch paired with a nice dose of insomnia.  Plus, dinner tonight is at 7p.m. - the forecast is predicting 60% chance of rain at that time.  Lovely.
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Who are you heading to dinner with?  I'm actually meeting up with a friend for dinner tonight also, it's the only part fo the day I'm excited about - and that's just because we're going to a place with some of the best milkshakes ever.  Sugar coma is the only thing that may save the day.
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having dinner with the girls.  And some newborn baby goodness, too.  We're having Thai, but I'm so looking forward to dinner + wine + baby + not being at home.  And potential after-dinner drinks with a couple of the girls.  We'll see.  I suspect H's work will interfere with my fun - I've already been warned.
    imageimage
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

I want one too.  It started so well.  M2 slept 4.5 hrs in her cradle and M1 woke up happy.  Little did I know within 2 hrs we'd all be naked with a load of poopy clothes sanitizing in the washer.

Hopefully it gets better- my sis is coming with her kids, M2 sees the doc today.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards