Wedding Woes

Re: A name

• Options

those two are camaro drivers -- his and hers.

• Options
    Boooo!

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

Even the original "Teagan" is questionable and certainly nms.

But duh, you can't name a baby without using a y anymore.  My children will probably be shunned for their standardly-used vowels.

• Options

My mind immediately goes to OBGYN

• Options
    I love that Hmo called them camaro drivers.

I also want to see that tattoo after the baby.
  • Options
    today, i will see the world divided into two groups: camaro drivers and everyone else.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_name-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:ca6b742f-3920-48f5-845f-2e101e40bd43Post:4eeb5515-979b-4995-a39b-c51558afb79e">Re: A name</a>:
    [QUOTE]today, i will see the world divided into two groups: camaro drivers and everyone else.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

<div>I will report my airport people watching commentary as such.</div>
    imageimage
  • Options
    Speaking of names:

My daughter's name is Jocelyn, pronounced Jossss-Lynn.  It's not that hard and I've never, not once heard of someone named JOSH-Lynn.  Why must you call my daughter Joshlyn over and over, I know you didn't hear that ish from me.  I work with you every single day, can you please say it correctly or just don't say it at all?  

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_name-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:ca6b742f-3920-48f5-845f-2e101e40bd43Post:66cc106f-d6de-4073-a4fc-f2a9385f5572">Re: A name</a>:
    [QUOTE]My mind immediately goes to OBGYN
    Posted by tawillers[/QUOTE]

Yep.
  • Options
    On the bright side, they can name the baby Teegyn regardless of whether they have a boy or a girl... that's the benefit of making up a name, you don't have to pay attention to whether it's gender-appropriate (since it's really just never-appropriate).
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards